Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Romantic quotes

Boyfriend to girlfriend
Image via fantasyarts.net



1.      Everywhere I go, all I think about is you. Your lips were carefully carved by the Almighty sculptor. Your voice fine tuned by the heavenly choir master. Your beauty can’t be explained with words. At heart, you glitter brighter than the most treasured stone. We will always be together.

2.      Each time I recall the past, I will be lit with joy on the inside. As I evoke memories of my time gone by, I remember those times you fed me with your love to keep me away from the hunger of friendship. I am longing to have you in my arms again.

3.      A rare gem you are. I can never have another sweetheart apart from you. Be my runaway bride. Let us go to a place just for the two of us, enjoy life till eternity. Yours till death keep us apart.

   4.  Your absence pricks me like a thorn in the flesh. I want you to be with me always. I will be forever drunk with the wine of joy if only you tell me “I love you”.

No comments: