Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Love quotes

Husband to wife
Image via crystalcomments.com






       A beauty to behold, a day without you is like a treasure thrown into the deep sea of regret.

2.      You are the morning that overshadows my night, the pillar of my well being, and the heart beat of my life. What is a man without his heart? He is a stone. Without you, there is no reason for my existence.

3.      I am obsessed with you; the joy you brought to my heart knows no bound. Even if I give you the whole world for a gift, it will not be enough to express my token of appreciation. I love you.

4.      Like a mother, you always care for me. If I am sick, you go through sleepless nights, sitting around me. If I don’t eat, you don’t bother to eat. Indeed, you are my true love. I can go through seven seas to get you. My soul longs after you. I love you.


5.      You are full of endless possibilities, your strength is like that of a thousand soldiers, your gentility is like that of a dove. The bravery of a lion is what you possess. The glittering of the diamond can’t outshine your beauty. I am blessed because of you.

No comments: