Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Romantic quotes

Girlfriend to boyfriend
Image via elfwood.com




1.      I don’t want to lose you my cherished gem. I have no one but you. If I lose you, I have lost a priceless, jewel for the rest of my life. I can’t stay a day without dreaming of you. Forever, we will always be together.

2.      A day with you is better than a thousand years anywhere else. I would rather stand at the gate of your heart, knocking than being with anyone else. Thanks for being the sunshine to my heart, I am forever yours.

3.      Drown me with your anchor of love. Let me sink down to the sea bed of your adoration. In that way, I would drown to the very depth of your love, overfilled with the seawater of infinite peace that lies within the soul of every joyful being. I cherish you for the rest of my life. Again, I say drown me with your anchor of love.

  4.     Like the sun, you radiate your rays of happiness and warmth of your tenderness on me, to melt away the ice of my sadness. Thanks for being the joy of my heart.

No comments: